A notice inviting application for legal advisors is a document that announces the availability of legal advisor positions in an organization or a client and invites eligible candidates to apply for them. A notice inviting application for legal advisors may include the following sections:
• Name and address of the organization or client. This section provides the basic information about the entity that is seeking legal advisors and where to send the applications.
• Purpose and scope of the legal advisor role. This section describes the main objectives and functions of the legal advisor position and the areas of law that they will deal with.
• Eligibility criteria and qualifications. This section specifies the minimum requirements and qualifications that a candidate must have to apply for the legal advisor position, such as education, experience, license, skills, etc.
• Application procedure and deadline. This section explains how to apply for the legal advisor position, what documents to submit, where to send them, and by when.
• Selection process and criteria. This section outlines how the candidates will be shortlisted and selected for the legal advisor position, what criteria will be used, and what stages will be involved.
Salary and benefits. This section indicates the compensation and perks that a legal advisor will receive for their work.
An example of a notice inviting application for legal advisors is:
Notice Inviting Applications for Legal Advisors
The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), an autonomous organization established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act, 1985 with mandate of promotion of export of Agriculture and Processed food products from India, invites applications from eligible Advocates/Law Firms for empanelment as Legal Advisors for providing legal counsel to APEDA on various matters.
Purpose and scope of the Legal Advisor role.
The Legal Advisors will be responsible for providing legal counsel to APEDA on various matters, such as trade related issues, establishment/service matters, contractual matters, financial matters, etc. The Legal Advisors will also draft, review and negotiate contracts, ensure compliance with laws and regulations, oversee litigation and legal documents, and represent APEDA in court or other forums as required.
Eligibility criteria and qualifications
The candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria and qualifications to apply for the Legal Advisor position: